Circle of chalk
Documentary film of Jean Alcócer and Diana Daf Collazos
An 86 years old storyteller, mime, and actor, introduces himself, and between fiction and reality, he tells the story of his life. He shows how art and imagination change the way we see life. His story is a poetic journey through creation, play, loneliness and old age.
Awards and Festivals:
– Selected to participate in the Andean Documentary Script Residency held in Cahuasquí (Imbabura-Ecuador), promoted by CNCine Ecuador and Doc Monde Francia (2015).
– Winner of the national contest of documentary projects under construction of SWOT – Ministry of Culture (2016)
– Selected by the TRANSLAB of the Transcinema Festival (2018)
– Selected for V Cinema of Tomorrow of the 23 Lima PUCP Film Festival (2019)
– Lima Festival. Award for Best Peruvian Feature Film, First Feature (2020)